Post 16 Open Evening
Our Post 16 Open Evening takes place on:
Tuesday 14th November 2017, 6 – 8pm at the Maze Hill Site. This evening is an opportunity for current Year 11 students and new students to the school, to discuss subject choices and university options with Post 16 teachers, see our facilities and meet Student Ambassadors.
Access to our on-line application form and our Subject Choices Booklet for 2018, will be available on our website from early November 2018. In the meantime, the Subject Choices Booklet and 2017 Prospectus are still available to view.
Applications for Entry in 2018 will close on 31 January 2018.
Our entry requirements for Sixth Form are:
· A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades 4 - 9
· A minimum of grade 4 in both English and Mathematics
· Individual subject requirements (see subject entry requirements)
- Post 16 Prospectus
- How to Apply
- Our Courses
- Dress Code
- Exam Results
- 16-19 Bursary Fund Application
- Post 16 Open Evening
- Post 16 Induction Day 2018