British Nutrition Foundation Healthy Eating Week11th June 2018
Monday 11th June is the start of the British Nutrition Foundation Healthy Eating Week 2018! The John Roan will have access to five fantastic opportunities/challenges:
- Monday – Have breakfast (free cereal breakfast for students in both sites from 8-8.20am)
- Tuesday – Have 5 A DAY (Pedal/row your way to receive free fruit).
- Wednesday – Drink plenty (bring your own water bottle to school for 10 PRIDE points!).
- Thursday – Get active (WP - rowing machine/exercise bike challenge, MH – HIIT workout).
- Friday – Make a Change (“Try, Swap, Change” to make a difference to your lifestyle).
The BNF (“Try, Swap, Change” planner will be discussed on Monday. Please take a look and see how you can further support your child to lead a healthier lifestyle.
This website also provides excellent information to help you to lead a healthier lifestyle - https://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/hew/bnfhew18-info.html
Thanks for your support.
The PE and Catering department